Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

My new dogs kennel

                                                                          

 This is my dog teds kennel and we found it on the road .Then we decided to take it home and  paint it.   As you can see we decided to paint the background gray. After 5 mins we painted over top with some black and blue and  then we wrote his name on the top in light blue  my dog loves it soo much he also eats in it. After it dried we painted the out line blue on the black.                                                  
        

                      

                            

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate it’s Hollie.

    Wow that dog looks so happy with his new home. How long did it take you to do all of that?and who did you do it with? Maybe next time you could say how long it took you to do all of it.

    Stay safe see you soon-ish bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Katie! I like that you have written Ted's name over the entrance to the kennel, and have included paw-prints across it. It looks like you took a lot of care and time to paint your dog's kennel. Did you you do all of the painting yourself or with someone else?
    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it with mum and she helped me with my dogs name and the out line for the paw prints

      Delete
  3. Well done Katie, great to see you starting to blog in lockdown. What a great example of upcycling as well, taking something and improving it so it can be used again. Ted looks very cute and very excited about his new kennel. I also like that you have included his name and the paw prints. It is nice to have the time to do these sorts of projects isn't it? Do you have any other projects planned for while we are in lockdown? Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post