Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Onomatopoeia


We learnt about Onomatopoeia. They are words that sound like the sound they make, e.g. buzz-the sound a bee makes. I wrote a poem using Onomatopoeia. I decided to do mine about dogs.Because dogs are so cute and fluffy. I choose this black background because it would be better to see the teal easier. I decided to go with teal coloured words because its a bright and a really easy colour to see. To do this what I had to do was learn a we bit about Onomatopoeia at school and then make my own poem using Onomatopoeia and then publish it on a Google Drawing. So I hope you like it and leave some comments in the comments section down below. And I will see you in my next blog post that I end up putting on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post